Senin, 16 Maret 2009

Sacrifice

In the world like this, its difficult to find somebody that have sacrifice soul. Almost of there found greedy soul. Before I wrote this article, I have been doing something that very important for my country and a lot of people other. In there I have been teaching the kid of elementary school since this morning. I found sadly panorama. From began about the uniform, they have worn uniform with not good look like since began the school, they have worn the sock too. And than I saw the build of their class use. In there I found some roof was fall out, concrete wall was porous.
I felt there was bad situation, and will must be to repair for next generation. That is not easy. That is need a high spirit and motivation. I need somebody in there that support me to do good something for their future.
thanks.

0 komentar:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger